Bonterra Vineyards Chardonnay 2021
A hint of oak complements the freshness of fruit and the evident notes of green apple, pear and citrus. Our wine is aged for several months to develop a rich, creamy texture that gracefully balances its fruit-forward character.
For our chardonnay, we have adopted a style that deliberately uses a combination of oak and stainless steel to emphasize the crisp freshness of our organic fruit. Our organic fruit from Mendocino oers the characteristic avors of green and baked apples, pears, and citrus to our chardonnay. We ferment 70% of the juice in a combination of French and American oak, which is allowed to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich creamy wine with just a touch of new oak spice. e remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp fresh fruit favors.