BEST BUY LIQUORS LOCAL DELIVERY TERMS
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine and spirits. By placing an order with Best Buy Liquors, you confirm that you are 21 years of age or older. All wines and spirits delivered must be received by someone at least 21 years of age. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of delivery. Signature is required.
All orders will be delivered within the delivery window from the time your order was placed. All orders placed before 3pm will be delivered the same day. For orders placed after 3pm, the order will be delivered the following day. You can contact the store directly for other delivery options within the same day.
- We offer free local delivery for orders of $150 or more to the following zip codes: 11214 11223 11224 11229 11235
- A $7.00 delivery fee will be charged for orders under $150 to these zip codes: 11214 11223 11224 11229 11235
ESTIMATE LOCAL DELIVERY COST
- When we attempt to deliver your order and you are not present at the time of delivery, a $15.00 redelivery fee will be charged.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we are committed to delivering your product in excellent condition and in a timely manner.
- CANCELED ORDERS:
Orders can only be canceled if they have not been shipped yet. If an order is canceled after it has been shipped, you are responsible for the original and return shipping / handling charges plus a 10% restocking fee
- DAMAGED ITEMS:
If you receive an item that is damaged, please contact us immediately. If there is a problem with your order and/or if you are dissatisfied with the quality / taste of the product purchased, DO NOT send the merchandise back without first contacting us. In the event you do experience a problem with your shipment, we may require you to return any unopened bottles to us for quality-control information.
At our discretion we may offer a replacement, discount, refund, or an account credit to be used at a later purchase once we receive the returned product(s). Returns for refunds will be processed less the original shipping, handling charges and return shipping, unless the shipment error was caused by us.
- You must notify us within 10 days of your receipt.
- Any opened bottles being returned must contain at least 3/4 of the original product inside.
- Retain the original shipping boxes and inserts in order to facilitate any return shipments.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Currently, we are not shipping spirits and liquors. Only pricing is available for these products. However, we are planning to resume shipping of spirits and liquors (in NY) soon.
- Our product availability varies by states due to differing regulations. At this time, we are not able to ship internationally. We do not ship to APOs, FPOs or PO Boxes.
- All orders will be shipped within two business days of the order being placed. Tracking information is included with every order.
- Store pickup is available during normal business hours at our location. A valid ID is required for pickup of your order. You must be 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic products. Proof of age will be required at the time of pickup.
How much does it cost to get items shipped?
The shipping rate will be based on the weight of the contents and the service selected for shipment. The rate for each selection will be reflected in your shopping cart and will update as items in the cart are added or removed.
How do I qualify for free shipping?
At this time, we do not offer free shipping. Shipping fees are determined by the carrier.
Can I request contactless shipping?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer contactless shipping since packages contain alcohol. All orders must be signed for by someone over age 21.
When will my order ship?
We process and ship orders the same business day when received before 3 p.m. local time. Shipping orders placed after 3 p.m. local time will ship the following business day; those placed after 3 p.m. on Friday will ship the following Monday, regardless of delivery method.
We are having extreme weather conditions; will my delivery be safe?
You may request to hold a wine shipment during extreme weather conditions. You must contact us by email or phone to put in the request.
Can I ship items to multiple addresses?
Unfortunately, you cannot split one order to go to multiple addresses. Each address requires a unique order to be placed.
I want to ship a gift, what do I do?
On the Order Review page during checkout, you may select the gift option and include a personalized note. Please note, the recipient must be 21 years of age or older to accept the delivery.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- REGISTRATION AND PROFILE INFORMATION.
When you create an account, place an order for delivery, or pickup, we ask you for your name, email address, phone number, payment information, billing and shipping address, and other information you choose to provide.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION.
When you make a purchase, we will collect that payment card information, but we do not save your payment information unless you decide to do so on your own.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our store, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send us, and other information you may choose to provide.