Prado Rey Reserva Ribera del Duero 2006

Tempranillo (Tinta-del Pais, de Toro, Roriz, Tinto Fino) | Spain
73 % of 100
Grouped product items

Out of stock

More Information
Country Spain
Region Ribera del Duero
Type Red Wine
Varietal Tempranillo (Tinta-del Pais, de Toro, Roriz, Tinto Fino)

The long oak ageing has produced complex aromas of ripe fruit, coffee beans, as well as mineral notes and a toasted character. On the palate, it is very elegant wine with mature tannins and a complex structure. The flavors are a blend of cinnamon, coconut and toasted nuts. The finish is long and velvety.

Real Sitio de Ventosilla has 520 hectares of vineyards, which are irrigated by the river Duero. The plantation, which began in 1989, is divided into estates, which in turn, are separated into plots. Each plot is planted with different clones of the Tinto Fino grape variety (90% of the plantings), particularly adapted to the terroir of each plot. The rest of the vineyards (10%) are planted with Cabernet Sauvignon and a little Merlot. American and French oak are used in the winery and a lot of work goes into research to obtain the best quality possible.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Prado Rey Reserva Ribera del Duero 2006
Your Rating
© 2022 Best Buy Liquors Inc. All Rights Reserved.