We now offer free same day deliveries to the following zip codes! Click here for more info
Banshee Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2010
The 2010 Napa Sauvignon Blanc from Banshee arrives with a distinguished lineage. 98% of it comes from one of the most notable Sauvignon Blanc producers in California. Name the top 3 established producers of SB in Napa and you've probably just said the name aloud. The other 2% is our own fragrant addition to the blend. We're not sure we could improve much on the initial quality but we sure made an alluring sailing, sunbathing, oyster sucking companion. This summertime beauty flashes subtle hints of orange blossom and spring meadow on the nose. On the palate there are elements of citrus, melon and sweet grass. There's a beautiful tension created in the mouth between the medium body texture and the refreshingly brisk finish.
Due to restrictive state laws and regulations, we are prohibited to ship to the following states: Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Pensylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
For the states of Louisiana and New Hampshire, we are planning to obtain permits to be able to ship to these states.
Every effort is made to display accurate vintages (the year the grapes were harvested) on our wines, however some vintages may not have been updated. You have the option to either allow or decline a vintage substitution if we do not have the listed vintage in stock.
This product can not be shipped. In store pickup or local delivery only.
Please select a product quantity that is greater than zero.
Get on the list!
Sign up to receive emails filled with great offers, news and events! Interested in even greater rewards? Register now to receive extra benefits and member perks!
* Required field
require all shoppers to be at least 21
years of age.
Were you born before this date?
June 05, 1999
You must be of legal drinking age to enter and use this site. To find out more
about responsible consumption, visit the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol
Responsibility and www.responsibility.org.
Added to cart
Item Price: Sweden
Full Price: N/A
View Cart Checkout Continue Shopping
|Wine Spectator||James Suckling|
|Wine Advocate||Pinot Report|
|James Halliday||Tasting Panel|
|Connoisseurs Guide||Vinous Antonio Galloni|
|International Wine Cellar||Wine Enthusiast|
|Wine And Spirits||burghound.com|