Avalon Winery California Sauvignon Blanc 2010

Sauvignon Blanc | California | United States
Grouped product items

Out of stock

More Information
Country United States
State California
Region Other
Type White Wine
Varietal Sauvignon Blanc

Sauvignon Blanc vineyards from the Central Coast primarily in the San Lucas area of Monterey and Santa Barbara County makes up 85 percent of this wine. These areas typically provide grapes with good acidity, fresh fruit flavors and aromas. The remaining 15 percent was from Lake County noted for its consistency of style and citrus fruit flavors entwined with distinct mineral notes.

On the nose the wine shows aromatics of a slightly grassy note with plenty of citrus and tropical notes and a hint of minerality. The wine shows bright, pure flavors and good balance. The wine tastes of fresh pineapple and crisp grapefruit with a clean, crisp finish. The addition of the Gewuerztraminer contributes a subtle orange note to the wine on the back of the palate. A clean wine perfect for pairing with seafood dishes, grilled chicken or oysters.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Avalon Winery California Sauvignon Blanc 2010
Your Rating
© 2022 Best Buy Liquors Inc. All Rights Reserved.